1 To 2 Years
This Ad has no images yet
CCC responsibilities include inbound and outbound telephone calls. CCC ensures all assigned procedures, including orders and paperwork are processed in an accurate and timely manner. Accurately screens and directs all incoming communications. Answers all inquiries in a timely and courteous manner. Ensures prompt response and efficient use of unit's resources. Determines whether enquiries are of a technical nature and refers these to the appropriate technician.
Organizes, distributes and verifies the work of others and participates in their training. Acts as resource person. Deals with customer requests, enquiries and complaints. Performs administrative and accounting tasks appropriate to the activities of the unit.
Maintains computerized information systems and participates in their development to improve efficiency within the unit. Uses inventory management and other software like SAP.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you have a knack for making people feel well-served and cared for no matter what the issue, this is the right path for you! This position offers a great schedule in a stable field with fantastic opportunity for growth.
• Schedule & confirm customer repair service calls.
• Coordinate & communicate with repair technician.
• Work independently to resolve customer service issues.
• Adhere to proper Warranty and protection guidelines.
• Serve as liaison between customers and the repair technician.
• Complete reports and other tasks/assignments as required.
• You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
• Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
• Filing, heavy phone, data-entry, good organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
• Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers by phone, email, and in-writing.
• Must be able to problem solve, multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities.
• Must have patience, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in: Outlook, MS Office, and able to type 40 wpm.
• Be a team player and contribute to the success, company goals, and achievements of the department.
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent time Management
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to multi-task
• Customer service skills
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Prior call center experience and prior dispatcher experience is preferable.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with all levels of customers both internally and externally.
• Work requires handling customer calls which includes answering and documenting calls into the Customer Service Call Tracking System.
• Work requires adequate interpersonal skills as required to handle sensitive and confidential information requires problem-solving skills under moderate supervision.
When you contact us, don't forget to mention that you found it on adPost.Pk