Elevators & urgently looking for Lift Elevator Technicians (Work of 6 months) for our clients projects in Lahore Pakistan.
One big project to Install Lift Elevators in a big shopping mall at Lahore.
Kindly email us the documents & CV at
• Diploma Holders are welcome too.
• Online and face to face interviews.
• 6 months contract.
• Salary will be offered as per experience. Salary 12,000 to 30,000 rupees
• Overtime if any shall be paid extra as per Pakistan labour law.
Job Type: Full-time
• Honesty, True speaker is First and most important thing for us.
• English Language
• Team player, able to work with group of people
• Lift Technician: 1 years
Our company required 6 people
1. Accessibility Lift Technician.
2. Elevator Adjuster.
3. Elevator Builder.
4. Elevator Constructor.
5. Elevator Erector.
6. Elevator Examiner and Adjuster.
-Perform preventive maintenance, cleaning and other contractual works as per the route chart issued, with minimum assistance from the Supervisor. Report any abnormalities (interior as well as exterior), missing components etc. observed to the Supervisor.
-Carry out adjustments and repairs (planned & unplanned) for elevators in the assigned area, with minimum assistance from the Supervisor.
-Attend to equipment call-backs and complete inspection and fault finding within his capabilities to allow the equipment to be returned to service within the shortest time possible. Report unresolved issues or potential problems observed to Supervisor and follow up to implement corrective actions.
-Coordinate with OTISLINE to ensure that the call backs assigned to him are attended within the contractual time limits. Report the actions/findings to OTISLINE/Supervisor for proper record keeping and tracking.
-Complete/update Timesheets, Log Cards, maintenance JHA, and OSA forms, SVR sheets etc. associated with his duties in a clear and timely manner.
-Observe all individual customer rules and regulations pertaining the respective site at which you are working. Any conflicts that arise with OTIS policies/regulations should be referred to the respective Supervisor.
-Be aware of OTIS quality procedures, safe working procedures, WWJSSS requirement etc. and ensure 100% compliance to their requirement. Attend any training / Communication / technical courses by the company.
• Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
• Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
• Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake linings.
• Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
• Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
• Attach guide shoes and rollers to minimize the lateral motion of cars as they travel through shafts.
• Participate in additional training to keep skills up to date.
• Maintain log books that detail all repairs and checks performed.
• Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications, such as stopping at floors for set amounts of time.
• Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
We are looking for Elevator Installers and Repairers
Send your CV at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact us, don't forget to mention that you found it on adPost.Pk