More listings from this user
1 To 2 Years
This Ad has no images yet
We are looking for a senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
Send your Resume at jobs(at)fifty5bytes(dat)com
• Experience of working in teams where strong coordination with Project Managers, UX and Back End Engineers is required.
• Timely and effective delivery of required work.
• Quick learner with eagerness to work on new technologies and approaches.
• Experience with native android (Java,) or iOS development (Swift, Objective C).
• Understand and demonstrate cross-platform frameworks such as Foundation, Cordova.
• Develop app as per UI/UX standards.
• Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
• A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
• Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
• Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
• Excellent testing/ QA skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
• Acting as lead iOS and/ or Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
• Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimising performance for the Apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Attend industry events/ conference –both attending and presenting
When you contact us, don't forget to mention that you found it on adPost.Pk