1 To 2 Years
This Ad has no images yet
A rapidly growing Telecom company required Procurement Assistant.
The Procurement Assistant promotes a collaborative, client focused, quality and result oriented approach in Procurement Department.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to;
• Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Initiations of Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch by fax and messenger;
• Assist the Procurement Officer in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and Manuals;
• Routing copying and circulation of quotes, bids and proposal for evaluation;
• Researching pricing obtaining quotes locally on low value items;
• Provide assistance at meeting between the Procurement Officer and vendors;
• Assist with the coordination with the selected bidder to ensure completion of administrative processes including Bid Security, contract award notice and that contract documents are distributed accordingly.
• Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract.
• Preparation of management information and statistical report;
• Maintain appropriated records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose;
• Perform other duties related field as assigned by supervisor.
• Able to hold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity;
• A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty;
• Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required;
• A self-starter, who is able to plan the manage his own work, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines;
• Completion of Secondary education required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,
Management, Finance, Procurement, Logistics Management or a relevant field is an distinct advantage;
• 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement;
When you contact us, don't forget to mention that you found it on adPost.Pk